One of the most significant challenges of pathogen detection in different environmental waters is their low concentration. That’s why the inuvai R180 Recovery Kit was built to enable the collection of a reduced final volume of concentrate from a large volume sample – created to support the fight against SARS-CoV-2 and other threats to public health.
- Processing of large volume (1-2 litre) raw wastewater samples.
- Flexible for combination with subsequent steps already established in a lab, such as PEG precipitation.
- Quick, easy and reliable process, using dedicated sterile accessories, conveniently packed into a kit.
- Easy transfer between different labs.
- High recovery allows detection of even small quantities/low concentration of virus.
- Works for SARS-CoV-2 virus, but also for various other microorganisms (virus, bacteria, parasites), therefore making it a versatile tool also for future multi-pathogen or other environmental monitoring.